The cannon is the most basic type of projectile weaponry, but is powerful due to its variability.
The cannon has five types:
- Iron - Does high damage on parts that have a durability that is less than or equal to that of Titanium's.
- Copper - Does damage on parts with low durability. Most copper cannons have a barrage (2 proj. per shot). They have high damage (30) against players.
- Cloth - Sets flammable parts on fire. Useful for creating a fire.
- Explosive - Does the same damage as the Iron cannon, but has an Area of Effect.
- Flamethrower - Burns flammable parts and eventually melts other parts. Created by dropping nitroglycerine into an empty cannon.
Size/Amount of Projectiles increases with diameter, and Projectile speed increases with length.